- USB COMPUTER HEADSET
- DIGITAL STEREO SOUND
- NOISE CANCELING MIC
- ADJUSTABLE HEADBAND
- USB-A CONNECTION
- Output : 5v
- Input : 100-240v ~ 50/60Hz 0.2A
- Suitable for IP Phone
- Practical and durable
- Over voltage protection and over heat protection
- Provides steady current for your devices
- Easy and convenient for to connect and use it
A 20" display with essential features, an environmentally conscious design and rigorous reliability testing define the Dell 20 Monitor – E2016H.
- An everyday office essential
- Eco-conscious and reliable
- Limited Hardware Warranty
- 10/100Mbps Multi-Mode Media Converter.
- Auto-negotiation of 10/100Mbps and Auto MDI/MDIX for TX port.
- Auto-negotiation and provide switch configuration of Half-Duplex / Full-Duplex transfer mode for TX port.
- Complies with 802.3u 10/100Base-TX, 100Base-FX standards.
- Extends fiber distance up to 2km.
- Link Fault Pass Through and Far End Fault minimize the loss caused by link failure timely.
- Easy-to-view LED indicators provide status to monitor network activity easily.
The hAP ac² is a Dual-concurrent Access Point, that provides Wifi coverage for 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz frequencies at the same time. Five 10/100/1000 Ethernet ports provide Gigabit connections for your wired devices, and USB can be used for external storage or 4G/LTE modem. Also IPsec Hardware encryption and dude server package are supported. New design universal case allows unit to be positioned either horizontally (desktop) or vertically (tower case). Wall anchored mounting kit is provided. The hAP ac² can be powered from the power jack or with passive PoE from a PoE injector. The power adapter is included.
The Dell™ 17 Monitor – E1715S is your smart choice for reliability and essential features that can help drive productivity.
- Essential features for everyday business.
- Built to be reliable.
- Designed to be efficient.
Dual concurrent triple chain 2.4/5GHz AP, 802.11ac/a/n/b/g, Five Gigabit Ethernet ports, PoE-out on port 5, SFP, USB for 3G/4G support or storage.
The hAP ac is our most universal home or office wireless device. It is a dual band device with Gigabit ports that allow the full advantages of 802.11ac technology speed, while maintaining compatibility with legacy devices in 2GHz 802.11 b/g/n and 5GHz a/n modes.
The omnidirectional antennas allow to mount the hAP ac in any location, and the high power transmitter will ensure good coverage for the mobile devices in your home, office or public location.
• Triple-chain wireless 2.4 GHz
• Triple-chain wireless 5 GHz
• 720 MHz CPU
• 128 MB of RAM
• Five x Gigabit Ethernet ports
• SFP cage
• Passive PoE output on port 5
• USB port for 3G/4G modem
This is a 100% genuine Canon NPG-51 black toner cartridge for IR2520i and IR2525i MFD copier series. The NPG-51 series comes with 700gms of powdered black ink that gives you finest and long-lasting prints. The high quality powder ink constitutes of plastic and refined carbon particles to provide you with quality output.
SUPERIOR SOUND IN LARGE ROOMS
Extend the range of the GROUP video conferencing system with Logitech GROUP Expansion Mics. Accommodate up to 20 people in one large room and make sure everyone’s voice can be heard. Simply plug the microphones into the GROUP speakerphone—they are automatically recognized and configured. An indicator light shows when the microphone is muted, when a call is active, and when Bluetooth® wireless pairing has begun.
Logitech Group Expansion Microphones.
Give more people a voice in the conversation.
Logitech Group is the amazingly affordable all-in-one video and audio conferencing solution for mid to large-sized conference rooms. Add these microphones to the Logitech Group speakerphone to easily expand the conversation from 14 people to a bigger team of up to 20.
- Extends Logitech Group audio range from 20 ft. to 28 ft.
- High-quality voice pick up, even from the far ends of the conference table.
- 8 ft. cables with plug-and-play connection to Logitech Group speakerphone.
- Built-in mute button and light.
Height x Width x Depth:
83 mm x 83 mm x 21 mm
Weight: 230 g
Connection Type: Plug-and-play
Indicator Lights (LED): LED to confirm video streaming, microphone mute, on-hold, and Bluetooth pairing.
Microphone Type: Mono, wideband, noise canceling
Buttons / Switch: Microphone mute
Two expansion microphones
- 48 10/100/1000Mbps RJ45 ports.
- Innovative energy-efficient technology saves power up to 18%.
- Supports MAC address self-learning and auto MDI/MDIX.
- Standard 19-inch rack-mountable steel case.
- Wide Input Voltage Range for Regulation.
- Multiple Outlets (3) with Safety Shuttle.
- Excellent Output Voltage Regulation and Stability.
- Fast Response for Voltage Fluctuation.
- Built-in Thermal Protection for Transformer.
- Internet/modem Surge Protection (RJ11).
- Size of physical product (L x W x H) : 9.5 x 18 x 11.7cm
- Weight : 1.25kg
- Warranty : 1 Year Local Supplier Warranty.
- Capacity : 800VA
Yealink power supply for use with the SIP-T21(P), SIP-T19(P), SIP-T23(p), W52P, W52H, SIP-T23G, SIP-T40P
IronWolf™ is designed for everything NAS. Get used to tough, ready and scalable 24×7 performance that can handle multi-driveenvironments across a wide range of capacities.
Best-Fit Applications :
- 1- to 8-bay network attachedstorage (NAS).
- Desktop RAID and servers.
- Multimedia server storage.
- Private cloud.
- The Power of Agility for Home,SOHO and SMB NAS Enclosures.
Key AdvantagesOptimized for NAS with AgileArray.™ AgileArray enables dual-plane balancing andRAID optimization in multi-bay environments, with the most advanced powermanagement possible.
Actively protect your NAS with IronWolf Health Management focusing on prevention,intervention and recovery.
High performance means no lag time or downtime for users during workload traffic forthe NAS. Seagate leads the competition with the highest-performing NAS drive portfolio.
Rotational Vibration (RV) sensors. First in its class of drives to include RV sensors tomaintain high performance in multi-drive NAS enclosures.
Range of capacities up to 16 TB. More capacity options means more choices that will fitwithin the budget. Seagate provides a scalable solution for any NAS use-case scenario.
Do more in multi-user environments. IronWolf provides a workload rate of 180TB/year.Multiple users can confidently upload and download data to the NAS server, knowingIronWolf can handle the workload, whether you are a creative professional or a small business.
Designed for always-on, always-accessible 24×7 performance. Access data on yourNAS any time, remotely or on site.
1M hours MTBF, 3-year limited warranty represents an improved total cost ofownership (TCO) over desktop drives with reduced maintenance costs.
• Works with SIP/IAX2, PSTN lines, ISDN BRI, E1/T1/PRI, and GSM/CDMA/3G
• Built-in call recording capability
• Powerful Apps (add-ons) include Auto Provision, LDAP, and more coming soon
• Free lifetime software/firmware upgrade and above all, it's super easy
• Connect multiple sites and remote users instantly
• No hidden charges and extra licensing fees
• Low power consumption (1.8 to 59.1 W)
- Single USB2.0 Port MFP and Storage Server.
- Great Compatibility: Compatible with the majority of USB devices on the market.
- Easy to use: Ease setup with Installation Wizard simply by several clicks.
- Expandable application: Share up to 4 USB devices by connecting to a USB hub.