High quality sound
HD audio offers a clear and natural sound. The omnidirectional microphone and full-duplex allows meeting participants to be heard and involved in the meeting.
Mobile with the elegant and lightweight design (220g), the CP700 is ideal for on-the-go business professionals with the protective pouch.
Able to pair the CP700 with 3 devices simultaneously. Calls from two different devices can be merged into one, by connecting the CP700 through Bluetooth on one device, and with USB-connection on another device.
Intuitive user interface
Multiple buttons with LED indicators provide users with easy-to-understand guidance. Deep integrated with Microsoft Teams with a dedicated Teams button, making it even easier to achieve Teams collaboration.
- Premium portable USB/Bluetooth speakerphonefor huddle rooms, personal use and on-the-go.
- High quality audio
- Easy and intelligent connection
- Teams smart buttons
- Portable design
Yealink CP920 Touch-sensitive HD IP Conference Phone combines simplicity of use with sophistication of features, being perfect for small to medium conference room. In regard of its crystal-clear audio quality, your conversation will sound natural and bright anywhere with well-designed CP920. As a valuable complement for your conference room, CP920 conference phone strikes an excellent balance between ease-of-use and powerful features, giving you a simply and clearly engaging business conference experience.
- 3.1” 248x120-pixel graphical LCD with backlight.
- Built-in rechargeable Lithium battery.
- Up to 24-hour talk time.
- Up to 15-day standby time.
- 3.75-hour charging time.
- Built-in 3-microphone array.
- Optima HD voice, full duplex technology.
- 20-foot (6-meter) and 360-degree microphone pickup range.
- Yealink Noise Proof technology.
- 5-way conference call.
- Connect to PC via Micro USB port.
- Connect to mobile phones via Bluetooth.
- Hybrid UC meeting.
- Call recording via Micro SD card.
- Sensitive touch keypad.
- Upgrade Over-the-Air (OTA).
- Works with Yealink W60B Base Station (CP930W-Base).
- Optima HD voice, full duplex technology.
- 20-foot (6m) and 360-degree voice pickup.
- 5′′720*1280-pixel multi-touch screen.
- Built in 3-microphone array.
- Android 5.1 OS.
- IEEE 802.3af PoE.
- 5-way audio conferencing.
- Built-in 2.4G/5G Wi-Fi.
- Built-in Bluetooth 4.0.
- Connect to PC via micro USB.
- Support call recording.
- Two wireless microphones.
KEY FEATURES :
Power Supply for IP Phones Output 5V
- 1.2A Input 100-240V
- 50/60HZ 1.2A
- Power Supply for IP Phones Output 5V
- - 1.2A Input 100-240V
- - 50/60HZ 1.2A
- Output : 5v
- Input : 100-240v ~ 50/60Hz 0.2A
- Suitable for IP Phone
- Practical and durable
- Over voltage protection and over heat protection
- Provides steady current for your devices
- Easy and convenient for to connect and use it
Yealink power supply for use with the SIP-T21(P), SIP-T19(P), SIP-T23(p), W52P, W52H, SIP-T23G, SIP-T40P
- The Yealink SIP-T19P-E2 is an entry-level IP phone that offers features and performance normally associated with more advanced phones.
- The use of high-quality materials, combined with a generously large 132 x 64 pixel graphical LCD that gives a clear 5-line display, guarantees both a smoother user experience and easy access to a wealth of visual information at a glance.
- Dual 10/100Mbps network ports with integrated PoE are ideal for network use.
- It supports a single VoIP account, simple, flexible and secure installation options, plus IPv6 and SRTP/HTTP/TLS, VLAN and QoS.
- It supports handsfree and headset use, is wall mountable, and has been designed with productivity in mind.
• 1 x SIP-T19P-E2 IP Phone
• 1 x Handset
• 1 x Stand
• 1 x Handset Cord
• 1 x Ethernet Cable
• 1 x Power Adapter
• 1 x Quick Installation Guide and Quick Reference Guide
Key Features and Benefits
Yealink HD voice refers to the combination of software and hardware design as well as the
implementation of wideband technology to maximize the acoustic performance. Coupled
with advanced acoustic clarity technology such as full duplex, echo cancellation, adaptive
jitter buffer, etc, the SIP-T21(P) E2 provides clearer, more lifelike voice communications.
Enhanced Call Management
The SIP-T21(P) E2 supports vast productivity- enhancing features such as XML Browser, call
park, call pickup, BLF, call forward, call transfer, 3-way conference, which makes it the
natural and obvious efficiency tool for today’s busy small and large offices environment.
Efficient Installation and Provisioning
The Yealink SIP-T21(P) E2 supports efficient provisioning and effortless mass deployment
with Yealink’s Redirection and Provisioning Service (RPS) and Boot mechanism to help you
realize the Zero Touch Provisioning without any complex manual settings, which makes it
simple to deploy, easy to maintain and upgrade.
Highly secure transport and interoperability
The communicator uses SIP over Transport Layer Security (TLS/SSL) to provide service
providers with the latest technology for enhanced network security. The range is certified
compatible with 3CX and Broadsoft Broadworks, ensuring excellent compatibility with
leading soft switch suppliers.
- Revolutionary new design.
- Yealink Optima HD voice.
- 2.3” 132x64-pixel graphical LCD with backlight.
- Dual-port Gigabit Ethernet.
- Up to three SIP accounts.
- Paper label-free design.
- Opus codec support.
- PoE support.
- Headset, electronic hook switch (EHS) support.
- Stand with two adjustable angles.
- Wall mountable.
- Simple, flexible and secure provisioning options.
Affordable IP Phone with Three Lines & HD Voice
The SIP-T40P is a feature-rich SIP phone for enhancing daily business processes and operations. With a revolutionary new design that supports flexible and secure provisioning (the phone utilizes industry-standard encryption protocols for users to provision and perform software upgrades both in-house and remotely), this advanced IP phone is intuitively designed with ease of use in mind. With programmable keys, the SIP-T40P boasts extensive productivity-enhancing features such as Power over Ethernet (PoE) support, superb high definition (HD) sound quality and a rich visual experience.
> Revolutionary new design
> Yealink Optima HD voice
> 132x64-pixel graphical LCD with backlight
> Up to three SIP accounts
> Paper label-free design
> Opus codec support
> PoE support
> Headset, electronic hook switch (EHS) support
> Integrated stand with two adjustable angles
> Wall mountable
> Simple, flexible and secure provisioning options
> PSU : No
Warranty : 2 years local supplier warranty
The SIP-T41S is a feature-rich business tool for superior communications and extended functionality. It offers a faster,more-responsive interface than the T41P and several performance-enhancing functions. It’s a six-line IP phone that comes with built-in programmable keys to enhance productivity. The SIP-T41S with Yealink Optima HD Voice technology and wideband codec of Opus delivers superb audio quality and crystal clear voice communications. With an all-new USB port, the SIP-T41S boasts unparalleled functionality and expansibility with Bluetooth, Wi-Fi and USB recording features. The Yealink’s new T4S series offers the same elegant appearance of the T4 line, but with improvements for greater interoperability and collaboration.
• 2.7" 192x64-pixel graphical LCD with backlight
• Opus* codec support
• USB 2.0
• T4S Auto-P template unified
• T4S firmware unified
• Up to 6 SIP accounts
• PoE support
• Paperless label design
• Headset, EHS support
• Integrated stand with 2 adjustable angles
• Wall mountable
• PSU : No
• Warranty : 2 years