- USB COMPUTER HEADSET
- DIGITAL STEREO SOUND
- NOISE CANCELING MIC
- ADJUSTABLE HEADBAND
- USB-A CONNECTION
- Output : 5v
- Input : 100-240v ~ 50/60Hz 0.2A
- Suitable for IP Phone
- Practical and durable
- Over voltage protection and over heat protection
- Provides steady current for your devices
- Easy and convenient for to connect and use it
A 20" display with essential features, an environmentally conscious design and rigorous reliability testing define the Dell 20 Monitor – E2016H.
- An everyday office essential
- Eco-conscious and reliable
- Limited Hardware Warranty
- 10/100Mbps Multi-Mode Media Converter.
- Auto-negotiation of 10/100Mbps and Auto MDI/MDIX for TX port.
- Auto-negotiation and provide switch configuration of Half-Duplex / Full-Duplex transfer mode for TX port.
- Complies with 802.3u 10/100Base-TX, 100Base-FX standards.
- Extends fiber distance up to 2km.
- Link Fault Pass Through and Far End Fault minimize the loss caused by link failure timely.
- Easy-to-view LED indicators provide status to monitor network activity easily.
This is a 100% genuine Canon NPG-51 black toner cartridge for IR2520i and IR2525i MFD copier series. The NPG-51 series comes with 700gms of powdered black ink that gives you finest and long-lasting prints. The high quality powder ink constitutes of plastic and refined carbon particles to provide you with quality output.
SUPERIOR SOUND IN LARGE ROOMS
Extend the range of the GROUP video conferencing system with Logitech GROUP Expansion Mics. Accommodate up to 20 people in one large room and make sure everyone’s voice can be heard. Simply plug the microphones into the GROUP speakerphone—they are automatically recognized and configured. An indicator light shows when the microphone is muted, when a call is active, and when Bluetooth® wireless pairing has begun.
Logitech Group Expansion Microphones.
Give more people a voice in the conversation.
Logitech Group is the amazingly affordable all-in-one video and audio conferencing solution for mid to large-sized conference rooms. Add these microphones to the Logitech Group speakerphone to easily expand the conversation from 14 people to a bigger team of up to 20.
- Extends Logitech Group audio range from 20 ft. to 28 ft.
- High-quality voice pick up, even from the far ends of the conference table.
- 8 ft. cables with plug-and-play connection to Logitech Group speakerphone.
- Built-in mute button and light.
Height x Width x Depth:
83 mm x 83 mm x 21 mm
Weight: 230 g
Connection Type: Plug-and-play
Indicator Lights (LED): LED to confirm video streaming, microphone mute, on-hold, and Bluetooth pairing.
Microphone Type: Mono, wideband, noise canceling
Buttons / Switch: Microphone mute
Two expansion microphones
- 48 10/100/1000Mbps RJ45 ports.
- Innovative energy-efficient technology saves power up to 18%.
- Supports MAC address self-learning and auto MDI/MDIX.
- Standard 19-inch rack-mountable steel case.
- Wide Input Voltage Range for Regulation.
- Multiple Outlets (3) with Safety Shuttle.
- Excellent Output Voltage Regulation and Stability.
- Fast Response for Voltage Fluctuation.
- Built-in Thermal Protection for Transformer.
- Internet/modem Surge Protection (RJ11).
- Size of physical product (L x W x H) : 9.5 x 18 x 11.7cm
- Weight : 1.25kg
- Warranty : 1 Year Local Supplier Warranty.
- Capacity : 800VA
Yealink power supply for use with the SIP-T21(P), SIP-T19(P), SIP-T23(p), W52P, W52H, SIP-T23G, SIP-T40P
IronWolf™ is designed for everything NAS. Get used to tough, ready and scalable 24×7 performance that can handle multi-driveenvironments across a wide range of capacities.
Best-Fit Applications :
- 1- to 8-bay network attachedstorage (NAS).
- Desktop RAID and servers.
- Multimedia server storage.
- Private cloud.
- The Power of Agility for Home,SOHO and SMB NAS Enclosures.
Key AdvantagesOptimized for NAS with AgileArray.™ AgileArray enables dual-plane balancing andRAID optimization in multi-bay environments, with the most advanced powermanagement possible.
Actively protect your NAS with IronWolf Health Management focusing on prevention,intervention and recovery.
High performance means no lag time or downtime for users during workload traffic forthe NAS. Seagate leads the competition with the highest-performing NAS drive portfolio.
Rotational Vibration (RV) sensors. First in its class of drives to include RV sensors tomaintain high performance in multi-drive NAS enclosures.
Range of capacities up to 16 TB. More capacity options means more choices that will fitwithin the budget. Seagate provides a scalable solution for any NAS use-case scenario.
Do more in multi-user environments. IronWolf provides a workload rate of 180TB/year.Multiple users can confidently upload and download data to the NAS server, knowingIronWolf can handle the workload, whether you are a creative professional or a small business.
Designed for always-on, always-accessible 24×7 performance. Access data on yourNAS any time, remotely or on site.
1M hours MTBF, 3-year limited warranty represents an improved total cost ofownership (TCO) over desktop drives with reduced maintenance costs.
• Works with SIP/IAX2, PSTN lines, ISDN BRI, E1/T1/PRI, and GSM/CDMA/3G
• Built-in call recording capability
• Powerful Apps (add-ons) include Auto Provision, LDAP, and more coming soon
• Free lifetime software/firmware upgrade and above all, it's super easy
• Connect multiple sites and remote users instantly
• No hidden charges and extra licensing fees
• Low power consumption (1.8 to 59.1 W)
- Single USB2.0 Port MFP and Storage Server.
- Great Compatibility: Compatible with the majority of USB devices on the market.
- Easy to use: Ease setup with Installation Wizard simply by several clicks.
- Expandable application: Share up to 4 USB devices by connecting to a USB hub.
- Digital Micropocessor Controlled For Hgh Reliability Design.
- Built-In Boost & Buck Automatic Voltage Regulator (AVR).
- User Friendly Hotswapable Battery Replacement System.
- Maintenance Free User Resetable Circuit Breaker.
- Overload & Short Circuit Protection.
- Modem/Network Surge Protection.
- Built-In Surge/Spike Protection And EMI Filter.
- Smart Communication Port For Power Management (RS232/USB).
- Power Management Software For Major OS.
- Quality Battery For Durability And Extended Backup Time.
- Green Power Design To Conserve Battery Energy.
- Size of physical product (L x W x H) : 14 x 36.8 x 18cm
- Weight : 16kg
- Warranty : 1 Year Local Supplier Warranty.
Engineered to simply deliver sound. Entry-level portable USB conference speakerphone.
- Crystal clear sound for efficient meetings
- Set-up your meeting in seconds
- User-friendly and compatible with all leading UC
- Hold meetings wherever you go
Features at a glance
Plug-and-play with any PC or UC platform
Built-in omni-directional microphone
Hear and be heard with a 360-degree microphone that picks up sounds from any angle.
HD Voice / Wideband Audio
HD Voice lets you have lifelike, vibrant conversations. You won’t have to struggle to hear what the other person is saying.
Intuitive LED indicators give you visual guidance.
Digital Signal Processing (DSP) technology
Crystal clear sound without echoes or distortions – even at max volume.
Smart button (off by default)
Make a speed dial (PC dependent) with the one-touch Smart button. Must first be configured in Jabra Direct.
Key Features and Benefits
Yealink HD voice refers to the combination of software and hardware design as well as the
implementation of wideband technology to maximize the acoustic performance. Coupled
with advanced acoustic clarity technology such as full duplex, echo cancellation, adaptive
jitter buffer, etc, the SIP-T21(P) E2 provides clearer, more lifelike voice communications.
Enhanced Call Management
The SIP-T21(P) E2 supports vast productivity- enhancing features such as XML Browser, call
park, call pickup, BLF, call forward, call transfer, 3-way conference, which makes it the
natural and obvious efficiency tool for today’s busy small and large offices environment.
Efficient Installation and Provisioning
The Yealink SIP-T21(P) E2 supports efficient provisioning and effortless mass deployment
with Yealink’s Redirection and Provisioning Service (RPS) and Boot mechanism to help you
realize the Zero Touch Provisioning without any complex manual settings, which makes it
simple to deploy, easy to maintain and upgrade.
Highly secure transport and interoperability
The communicator uses SIP over Transport Layer Security (TLS/SSL) to provide service
providers with the latest technology for enhanced network security. The range is certified
compatible with 3CX and Broadsoft Broadworks, ensuring excellent compatibility with
leading soft switch suppliers.